Before you vaccinate ask:
- Does my child really need this vaccination?
- Is my child well enough to have this vaccine?
- Has my child had a bad reaction to a vaccination before?
- Does my child or family have a history of:
Vaccine reactions? Convulsions? Neurological disorders?
Allergies (asthma, antibiotics)? Immune system problems?
- Do I have full information on the vaccine's side effects?
- Do I know how to identify a vaccine reaction?
- Do I know how and why my doctor should report a vaccine reaction?
- Do I know the vaccine's name and batch number?
- Do I know what chemicals and biological agents are in the vaccine?
- Make informed vaccine decisions and help prevent vaccine reactions!
Merck's Product Information Leaflet